Ohio’s University Consortium for Child and Adult Services (OUCCAS) is the state training coordinator for the Ohio Child Welfare Training Program (OCWTP) and the Ohio Human Services Training System (OHSTS). OUCCAS oversees the strategic development of all OCWTP and OHSTS program activities, manages the OCWTP and OHSTS trainer and coaching pools, manages the OCWTP and OHSTS Learning Management System (LMS) and website, and provides fiscal administration.
OUCCAS is a team of professionals from three Ohio public universities and includes staff and faculty from the following four programs:
- The School of Social Work at the University of Cincinnati
- The Department of Social Work at Ohio University
- The School of Social Work at the University of Akron
- The Department of Psychology at the University of Cincinnati
- Kellana Hindert and Associates, LLC
OUCCAS’ goal is to provide Ohio’s child and adult protective workers and resource families an array of innovative learning opportunities to achieve the knowledge and skill needed to ensure the safety, permanency, and well-being of vulnerable children and adults.
|Family and Protective Services Division
|Anna (Snyder) Stormer
|Substitute Care and Permanency Division
|Adult Protective Services Division